Purview Face Recognition Terminal
The use of face recognition in access control and time attendance has been an inevitable trend, which creates advantageous “touch-free” experience. With advanced deep learning technology and practical functions, Purview Face Recognition Terminals bring better security and improved efficiency to access control and time attendance tracking, making them easier than ever!
About this Product
- Face mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid.
- Forced mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed.
- Communicates with the third-party turnstile via IO output or Wiegand.
- 7-inch LCD touch screen.
- Adjustable supplement light brightness.
- Face recognition distance: 0.3 m to 3 m.
- High performance processor with deep learning algorithm.
- Face capacity: 50,000.
- Face recognition duration＜ 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%.
- Applies pictures to the device via TCP/IP or uploading them to the device via the USB flash drive.
- Transmits and saves the comparison results and the captured pictures to the client software or others.
- Remote live view via RTSP protocol; encoding mode: H.264.
- Two-way audio with client software, indoor station, and master station.
- Supports 6 attendence status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out.
- Supports EHome 5.0 (ISUP 5.0), and ISAPI protocol.
Face recognition distance
Card swiping duration
7 inch touch screen, Ratio: 16:9, Resolution: 1024 × 600
2 MP dual-lens camera, with IR supplement light, WDR
Face: 1:1 and 1:N, Fingerprint: 1:1 and 1:N
＜ 0.5 s per person
0.3 to 1.5 m
＜ 1 s