Purview Thermography Face Recognition
Thermography Face Recognition is a kind of access control device integrated with temperature screening function. It can fast taking skin-surface temperature and upload abnormal temperature event to the center, which can be widely applied in multiple scenarios, such as enterprises, stations, dwellings, factories, schools, campus and so on.
About this Product
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: 0.1 ° C, deviation: ± 0.5 °C
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m
- Fast temperature measurement mode
- Face mask wearing alert and forced mask wearing alert.
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page.
- Voice prompt will be triggered and door status (open/close) can be configured when detecting abnormal temperature.
- Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%.
- 50,000 face capacity, 50,000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity.
- Suggested height for face recognition: between 1.4 m and 1.9 m.
Face recognition distance
Card swiping duration
7 inch touch screen, Ratio: 16:9, Resolution: 1024 × 600
2 MP dual-lens camera, with IR supplement light, WDR
Face: 1:1 and 1:N, Fingerprint: 1:1 and 1:N
＜ 0.5 s per person
0.3 to 1.5 m
＜ 1 s